Terms & Conditions
MAY 2020: No returns or exchanges will be accepted until further notice.
Gwen Erin Natural Fibers accepts returns or exchanges on most new, unopened, and unassembled items within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Some exceptions* apply.
- A credit will be issued via the original form of payment once the item has been received and approved through quality control in our shop.
- Returns must include all original parts and be in new condition.
- Allow up to 2 weeks for your return or exchange to be processed.
- Books, DVDs, dyes, products that require extensive assembly, or special order items are not eligible.
- Partial quantities of yarn or fiber.
- Wooden products that have been finished (by you) are not eligible.
- Clearance items.
Registration for Classes
A 50% deposit is required to secure your spot in the class. You will pay the remaining portion of the class fee when you arrive. A cancellation of more than one week in advance of the class will receive a full refund. If you cancel within one week of the class you can use the deposit for a future class. No-shows will not receive a refund.