Shipments are sent via USPS Priority, Parcel Select, or First Class depending on weight. Packages will be posted twice a week on Tuesday and Friday afternoons. Once your package has been shipped, you should receive an updated email with tracking information. Please note that we do not include a printed packing slip with orders.
Currently our shipping rates are domestic only and calculated for the lower 48 contiguous states. If you are outside of that area and would like to make a purchase, please contact us for International shipping rates.
AS OF MAY 2020: No returns or exchanges will be accepted until further notice.
Gwen Erin Natural Fibers accepts returns or exchanges on most new, unopened, and unassembled items within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Some exceptions* apply.
- A credit will be issued via the original form of payment once the item has been received and approved through quality control in our shop.
- Returns must include all original parts and be in new condition.
- Allow up to 2 weeks for your return or exchange to be processed.
*The following items are not eligible for return or exchange.
- Products that require extensive assembly or special order items.
- Dyes, partial quantities of yarn or fiber, opened kits.
- Wooden products that have been finished (by you).
- Clearance items.
Registration for Classes
A 50% deposit is required to secure your spot in the class. You will pay the remaining portion of the class fee when you arrive. A cancellation of more than one week in advance of the class will receive a full refund. If you cancel within one week of the class you can use the deposit for a future class. No-shows will not receive a refund.